2

Our MISS SHOPAHOLIC at Bazaar Ramadhan



Hmmm... what to write maa? As I was surfing the net, the lyrics of "Miss Independent" sung by Kelly Clarkson came across my mind. I wondered, what if we replace "Miss Independent" with "Miss SHOPAHOLIC"? LOL. It would be hilarious!!!

So, the real-life Lady Shopaholic of J10 is our infamous Farahin, also called as Kak Farah by Kenny. At first glance, she may look like an innocent girl *cough cough*, but, I mind you all, she's a SHOPPING DEVIL!!! It's TRUE! I've seen her shopped till she dropped like, all of her money to the cash till... Okay, maybe I'm a lil' exaggerating here, but... who cares anyway.. Okay, maybe SHE WOULD CARE... LOL.

I'm not gonna condemn her anyway, since she's been hit by her own "twin" (please figure out yourself) at her blog. But, I'm not gonna support Farahin either. I mean, look at us.. We're all scholars, and yes... I still love my money, so there's no way I'm gonna support her way of SHOPPING. Don't get me wrong, I still love shopping, but not in that kind of shopping.

It's a GIRL'S NATURE to love shopping, so, I'm not gonna comment anything. It's all depends on you all. LOL. And Farahin, I don't mind and care less about your shopping habit, but.... please..... for goodness sake... BELANJA US STARBUCKS AND SECRET RECIPE CAKES one day. LMAO.

Till then....

Astalavista!~

2 comments:

... said...

NIK!!!!
LAILA!!!!
CIKAPOTTTTTTTT!!!!!

nur laila aqilah said...

Kami trima itu sbgai satu pujian yg amat brmakna...
hehehe..
jgn risau, kami akan truskn keja kami yg mantap ini~