19

My long rambling!

Hey there peeps! Nik here, otherwise known as r!tzy in Blog Land. LOL. We've been together for 18 months and God knows how exciting it is for me. To be truth, this is my first time being in a co-ed school and gosh... I was totally scared at first. But, yeah, being with you guys was far from scary. :)

Anyway, again, to be honest, during the first three weeks of our first semester, I was afraid of most of the classmates, particularly, Ridhuan, Ian and Eu Keat. LOL. Yeah, that was stupid. You three are no scary. You guys are the ones who brighten the dull classes.

So, I'm not that super talkative in class, but I know I observe you guys a lot. It was fun looking at you peeps. And don't get me wrong, me no stalker ya. LOL

Laila, it was funny to see you sleeping in class while holding a pen, or playing sudoku during Maths period. And you said, "Hey, it's Maths also what!". Well girl, that's good point anyway. LOL.

Ridhuan, you and your nonsense. From Royal Bank of Australia and Federal Industrial Tribunal to that famous love quotes, yeah, we can see the originality in you. I know you can make a reform into Australian legal system with your bright ideas. Keep it up, my dear 'anak tiri'! 'Mak tiri' will always support you~

Radzi, Chom and Irwan, I seriously love your funny battle in classes. I never knew Irwan can be so ridiculous! That stomach-touching battle, you guys always make me laugh. I hope you three would be in the same university, so that the battle will continue. And yeah, I wish I can see that too. LOL. Thanks for hanging out with me and letting me to hang out with you. :)

Farahin, Amira and Afiqah, the threesome. I've got nothing to say about you three, except it was funny to see Farahin and Afiqah teasing Amira. :D

Xin Div, the robot of the class. Sometimes, I saw you banging the desk and the walls in class, and it was funny. Like, suddenly. Weird, but funny. LOL.

Kuhan! My sexy 'boyfriend'! I won't forget you and your holding-pants-while-pressing-that-lousy-projector-button. It was hillarious! And please la Kuku Hanhan dear, I'm no pervert lah. It's just your pants kept falling down and me being observant, I accidentally saw your colourful boxers lah. LOL.

Yee Pei, Qiu Gee and Siu Ting, my sampat buddies! You girls are very something lah! Sampat! LOL. I'm so gonna miss you three and your unique, sampat ways. Too bad Qiu Gee and Yee Pei won't be going to Corroboree, I was planning to take some sampat pictures with both of you. LOL

Lara, Joyce and Ragini! The three of you are the smartest and most hardworking in class. It was fun to see Joyce and Ragini teasing Lara sometimes and Lara, it was funny to see you sometimes ignoring what Joyce said to you. LOL. And Ragini, thanks a lot for being my wall in class. Thanks to you, I can sleep in class without being too obvious. LOL.

Aie, Kenny and Eu Keat, you guys can have the most absurd conversation sometimes. Aie, I seriously won't forget that silly argument you had about boxers and underwears. I was like =.=" all the time, but yeah, very hillarious! And Kenny, I'll always remember that funny make-up session you suddenly had during the moot court day. LOL. Eu Keat, the bully, you will always be the Gedik and Gemuk guy I know. I forgive you and your bullyings, in one condition : You must buy me milk as you promised! LOL.

Last, but not least, Ian and Bee Teent. I like seeing you two together, so sweet and kawaii! LOL. Bee Teent is just sweet and nice, I like you so much! ^^ Ian, I just love hearing your daily babblings with Ridhuan and Eu Keat. Very amusing! Ever thinking of becoming a DJ with them? LOL.

So, that's it folks. I'm no good at describing people, but one thing for sure, I love being and watching you people and your funny antics. J10 is truly unique and I love it.

Hey, What if, the JPA puts us all together in the same university? It would be epic! XD

Again, it might be, if fate wants us to stick together like this. LOL.

...

p/s: The drawing is almost 50% finished. So, stay tune ya. ;)

pp/s: Do you guys still remember my sleeping collection? So... yeah... want me to post the pics here? *evil chuckles*

19 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwh Nik! thats so sweet of u!

kuragechan said...

lol. thanks. ^^

Anonymous said...

hehehe...my make up is awesome...

Chom said...

of course. i helped out too!

grengras said...

LOL! hahahaha niK! i'll reform da world if i hav da chance XD

nur laila aqilah said...

waiting 4 da drawing...

kuragechan said...

ridhuan, i'm waiting for that moment. haha.

laila, i already finished drawing the rough sketching of u. need to do some finalisation n touch ups. haha

Aie said...

walaweh.......
ade ke psl boxer......
hahaha......
sounds weird....
hahaha......

kuragechan said...

ade la. x igt ker aie. yg hari tu awk mnjerit2 ckp "i don't like to wear underwear!" n ms wendy dgr tuh? haha. dia baru jer msuk kls time tuh. bapak epic ahh!

Eu Keat said...

why scared of me omg???

Aie said...

haaaahhh...????
mane ade ak ckp....????
ko biar btul neh nik...???
ko salah dgr neh....

msti eu keat yg ckp neh.....
hahahaha.....

lerk said...

haha since when am i the most hardworking one?? haha~~~ don mix up me with lara ler~~~ n nik faster complete the drawings i can't wait~~~~

kuragechan said...

eu keat, lol, i dunno why i was scared at you. haha.

aie, ade la. sy igt.

joyce, you are hardworking in your own way la. and don't worry lah, i'll try to finish it before finals. lol.

nur laila aqilah said...

aie aku pun igt gak..

Aie said...

it's all rubbish...
korang neh nk buat fitnah neh....
ak cubit kn pipi sorang2.......

i also scared with eu keat lol
hahahaha

yeah2 i agree joyce really hardworking.....
exspecially ur face expression...
i also scared if i go in front to present.....:-)

lerk said...

wat's with my face expression aie?? scarry? i tot blur blur onli... sorry la if i scared u maybe trying to seduce but turns out differently haha

Aie said...

seduce...????
dats scary la joyce.....
dnt la like dat lol......
u should seduce girly2 one.....
like normal girls wan to seduce other guys....
maybe like megan fox......
her face expression so sexy right...????
:-)

lerk said...

haiyo aie! megan fox is nothing compared to me k~~ wahaha...

Aie said...

WHOAAAA....???
Really ar joyce...???
u mean in terms of wat ar...????
layer fat...????
hehehehe....
nahhahhh...
juz joking...
yea la...
u r j10 pretty girl joyce...:-)