7

One week left...

(This will be a long post, sorry la admin i cannot keep this short!)

Hello peeps!


I guess I don't need to tell you that this is the last week we are gonna study together as a class:(

The past 18 months spent with you guys have been the most eventful period of my life. I will never forget the freaking fast-paced life spent here with subang.

We had to be fast...

rushing for the bus; rushing for the freaking lifts; rushing for BOOKS in the library; rushing to ge t food; and of course rushing to finish studying.

To tell you the truth, the life here has suffocated me. But thanks to a great group of friends, life have been bearable, and memorable. I guess it gave me lotsa stories to tell the Mat Sallehs in Australia. lolz.

Thanks people. Although i know we do irritate each other one way or another, i love you people. I'm sorry if i have inadvertently offended anyone, sorry if i've been rude and inconsiderate, sorry, sorry, sorry. Forgive me.

Kenny: thank you bro, you have been the strong pillar of our class. Despite our tendency to tease and bully you, you have been forgiving and generous. We may tease you all the time, but in my heart Kenny you are the no.1 guy.

Joyce Lara Ragini Kuhan YeePei siuting: you guys have been the most hardworking bunch in class. and it reflects in your results. I gotta admit, sometimes i feel pressured being around you guys, but a lot of times i draw inspiration from you guys too. YOu guys have shown me that our hard work would never go to waste. And thanks to you guys i am now a more diligent student. Sorry coz of calling you guys kiasu. It was just me being kiasi and lazy.

Qiu Gee: our class athlete. Your bubbly nature added a lot of life to the class. Thanks loads!

Afiqah Amira: You guys are the more quiet and reserved ones. And thanks to you guys our normally noisy class would not descend into chaos. Thanks!

Nik: My colleague in moot court! Go go girl! hope you keep your spirited and energetic personality, coz its infectious! Thanks.

Laila Farahin: seriously, you guys have made classes funds with your treats and snacks! Thank you guys loads! Im gonna miss your snacks! And laila, your ground-shattering laughter! haha. Thanks!

Ridhuan Eu keat aie irwan chom radzi: My bros from class! thanks for your friendship and camaraderie. Knowing you guys made me understand the importance of friendship, and on a higher level, brotherhood. I promise that brotherhood would be my motto from now on. Thank you guys loads.

Bee Teent: Thank you care and love. sorry for being such a trouble.

In my heart I will always be a proud J1o-er. Like how we won the SAM musical together.

Again. I love you guys.

Hoping you guys all the best in Australia.


7 comments:

nur laila aqilah said...

i'm so touched...
:')

rotikeju said...

like!

j10 rulez.

Chom said...

:) bros before hos!

grengras said...

chom! its ho'e's!!!! hahahaha da bro code! but Ian22~ he's "rub'-ing us! XD (tanya anggum for more details)

kuragechan said...

awww.. i feel like crying already. remember people, j10 never gets separated. we're always together ya. :)

Unknown said...

awwwww.....

Aie said...

yeahhhhhhh........J10 forever....:-)