0

It’s time to make our way

 

Whatever had happened, whatever lies ahead, may it worth all the hard work we all did. I know it’s been a year and half knowing you guys, but it was a lifetime experience to be in Taylor’s, exploring SAM, knowing what-nots and having fun together. Those times could never be replaced and would be cherished forever.

Most of us are going somewhere new, somewhere foreign, although not that far, it’s still a brand new experience we’re all going to go through.

For those going to Bond, I bid you goodbye. Although it’s too soon, but I just wished we could meet up with each other before you guys depart. Don’t be naughty, stay cool, and be wise. You hear me? *especially to Ridhuan*

For those going to ANU, number 1 university in Adelaide *clap cue*, it’s gonna be a boring place to stay. Hehehe. Just kidding. According to my friend, there’s not much to do there, and that is plain to see for you guys to come travel around. We’ll be waiting :) Be good, people!

For those going to UQ, what gives, I might just mention his name. Ian. The only person going to UQ in our class. Wooot! Good for you *I don’t know whether it’s good that you’re going to UQ, or it’s not good since that there are only few people going there* Either way, you totally deserve it. Stay nice and cool, brother! ;)

Adelaide peeps, let’s rock that place! I’ve got my eyes on you :D

Lastly for those who will be staying, I wish you all the best. Not everything we want would be the best for us. Just stay true to our paths, and let’s hope that it will cross again someday.

Puan Anizah will be proud of us. I’m sure of it :)

0 comments: