0

To the bros and sistas heading to Bond

Some of us will be heading to Bond University, Queensland, very soon. Well, from what I know, no exact date yet. What do you expect when you're dealing the government bureaucracy and inefficiency our busy, lovely sponsors.

Well, from the bottom of my heart, I wanna tell you guys, I'm gonna miss you guys. I thought we would at least get to meet once again during the pre-departure briefing, but my hopes were dashed. 

You guys will be the pioneers, the first amongst us to reach Down Under. Take good care of yourself. This time going back to your kampungs will be a much more difficult(and expensive) affair. Brace yourself for the coming challenges of living in a foreign land with its different cultures and people.

All the best!

P.S remember to welcome me at the airport when i arrive in brisbane:) i want a huge entourage!!!

0 comments: